Saturday, September 1, 2012

Black & White




DRESS (actually a Jacket) - Topshop / BLAZER - Zara (similar here and here)/ BELT - Primark

Since we haven't had much of a summer in London, I've been able to wear a lot of my autumn and winter clothes. I bought this blazer on a HUGE whim last year and to be honest I wasn't entirely sure what I would wear it with. I even considered taking it back but thank goodness for my very persuasive friend who told me that I would instantly regret it! Last weekend I went out for dinner for my friend's birthday and I somehow managed to get roped into going out until 5am. I'm definitely growing too old for this clubbing malarky because I didn't recover until a few days later. Too old in fact that i'm doing it all over again tonight! Hope you all are having a great weekend so far :)

Aisha, xo

4 comments:

  1. I really love black and white outfits at the minute - I think they may become my uniform for autumn/winter. Great outfit! :)

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white blazer! Very chic I have a white blazer and it is my favorite.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blazer looks perfect with your dress. We love it!


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!!! yes please all of this and a side of it too! you do sophisticated sexy very well!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something, something :)