Tuesday, July 24, 2012

White Jeans






KIMONO - Zara (also worn here) / SHIRT - New Look (alternative here) / JEANS - River Island (sold out, alternative here and here)/ HEELS - Kurt Geiger

These jeans have barely stayed in my wardrobe since I got them a couple of weeks ago. I got them in the sale at River Island and they are the most comfortable pair of jeans I own. My hopes for warmer weather haven't been at all wasted because the sun has been shining in London for the past few days so my cancelled holiday plans haven't got me down too much. I've been laying in the sun all day today and tomorrow's plan is to do the same for as long as possible!

Aisha, xo

7 comments:

  1. i LOVE those jeans, i've been looking for a pure white pair for a while!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for your lovely comment, dear :) you look fab! and i love the colour combination never thought of blue and white :))

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this look. blue is my favourite colours ever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Kimono! Great Outfit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those white jeans look amazing on you! I cannot pull them off without looking like a stuffed sausage, hah. Roll back on the sunshine eh? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something, something :)