Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wishlist: Christmas

Hi Guys,

Since I got my Christmas present really early (thank you Mum!), there isn't really must else on my wishlist for Christmas. So instead I'm going to list the things that I want to buy as a Christmas present to myself. 


'Stardust' MacBook cover by Marc Jacobs

'Espresso' Chronograph watch by Michael Kors

'Badgess' Boots by Steve Madden

For the past week or so, I've been dedicating my time to finding the perfect handbag to fit books, my laptop and a few other non-essentials. I initially started my search with a £100 budget in mind and thinking that I could find a decent, quality handbag with that sort of money I was really surprised when I couldn't find anything that I liked. If money was no object, this is what I would be looking at...

'Too hot to handle' by Marc Jacobs

'Bedford' tote by Michael Kors

'Marcie' by Chloe

Hope your Christmas shopping is going a lot better than mine! I seem to be thinking a lot more about what I want and not actually going out to buy others some presents! 

Aisha,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little something, something :)