Monday, December 19, 2011

Technology & Fashion (+ a personal note)

Hey guys,

Sorry I've been away for a while and haven't posted in a couple of weeks - I've been so busy trying (and failing) to keep up with uni deadlines and do some studying. But my time away wasn't completely wasted because I've been rustling up some exciting ideas for my blog and change is on its way! 

The inextricable link between technology and fashion has never been so apparent as it is today with many designers and retailers offering beautiful covers for practically every device out there. Covers for these lifestyle products are slowly creeping their way into the world of fashion and are quickly becoming an element of style. So, if anyone is stuck in their search for a great gift this Christmas, head to your nearest store and pick up a cover for an iPhone, iPad, Blackberry or laptop. Below are my top 5 picks:

1. Marc Jacobs 'Havana' iPad case, £60


2. ASOS Metallic Laptop Case, £10


3. Vivienne Westwood iPhone sleeve, £112


4. Mulberry adjustable iPad sleeve, £375


5. Michael Kors Neoprene Laptop case, £40


Love, Aisha x

1 comment:

  1. I love the purple one <3 x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something, something :)