Sunday, September 11, 2011

London's Fashion Night Out 2011

Like most things I do, this post is a bit late so I feel a bit out of touch from Thursday's happenings. However despite my memory loss, partly due to the free drinks on offer, I do remember that I had an amazing night. 

Topshop was our first port of call where we searched insistently for the free bar and to our surprise, we found NADA! If i'm honest there wasn't really much going on at Topshop except for a really informative talk from an in-store stylist. So, in search of some better entertainment (and frankly free booze) we made our way onto New Bond Street. We actually managed to catch a performance by the lovely Yasmin who gave us a taste of what we can expect from her in the upcoming months. After 'sampling' the various delights of the designer stores, we finally ended up at Vivienne Westwood. 






On a completely different note, I finally got my hair done today (special thanks to Ore for putting them in for me) and I cannot stop touching it. They're clip-in hair extensions which is perfect for me because I'm a gym-bunny and get bored with my hair quite easily. 


Besos
 x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little something, something :)