Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dip It Low


Dip-dye, ombre or two-toned: whichever you choose to call it, it's clear that this hair trend is showing no signs of fading. I am literally obsessed with this hairstyle right now and I've been wanting to try this out with my hair for ages. However, i've had my hair in long ass braids since April to grow out so haven't had the chance - until now!




My hair still isn't as long as I would like (pic above) but there's nothing that hair extensions can't fix. I'm still undecided as to whether to be really safe and to go with a standard ombre tone to my hair or to get a little colour added to it. I've posted some pictures for inspiration to help in my quest for two-toned hair. I really hope that it suits me - more importantly i really hope that I go through with it! Those who know me well know that i'm not particularly spontaneous and think about things far too rationally and for far too long. My hair is really dark so I don't think that I could go for a really blonde tone at the bottom but the two i've posted here are just perfect and blend perfect with the natural dark hair. 






The trend looks really great with a dash of colour but it probably requires a lot of upkeep. The turquoise tone and the blue one below are absolutely STUNNING! They're so mermaid-like and colourful and just ridiculously beautiful.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little something, something :)